In recent times, franchising has evolved as one of the most promising and popular business options, among both high and low investor groups. Franchising is a process where a person, known as the franchisee, enters into a legal agreement with the franchisor, who is the owner of a business brand, to sell the products/services of the particular brand under its trademark. The franchisee has to make an investment in order to achieve this legal right over the products/services as well as a professional training and support from the franchisor.
Franchises are available in almost all business sectors, which enable one to choose a business that best suits his needs, passion, competence and investment capacities. If you are tired of making money for others and dream of running an organization of your own, you must consider and evaluate the business opportunities available in franchising. For this, you must first be aware of the various types of businesses that offer franchises.
• Food: The business that never lacks demand is food. People are always in search of good, high-quality food. Food franchises are available from various reputed brands like KFC, Subway, and The Taco Maker Inc etc.
• Beauty salon and Spa: Another business that is always in demand is that of beauty centres. In today’s time, when people are getting more and more style conscious, looking beautiful is becoming a necessity for people coming from almost all social backgrounds. Several beauty salons franchises are available like Lotus Professional Salon, Lakme Salon, Juice Salon etc.
• Apparel and Shoes: In a civilized society, people cannot do without these necessities. And brand names attract people specially. In a fashion conscious society people love to flaunt branded commodities. Some of the apparel brands that offer franchises are Van Huesen, Monte Carlo fashions Ltd., Nautical etc. And for shoes there are Nike, Reebok, Puma etc.
• Educational institutions: Several Montessori and pre-schools like Kidzee, ABC Montessori etc. offer franchises. If you are passionate about education and love spending time with children, this is the best option for you. Franchises are available from various management institutions as well.
• Cleaning services: Cleaning franchises include various cleaning services such as commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning, dry-cleaning etc.
• Consultancy firms: A consultancy firm is where you get professional advice on a particular field from a person having an extensive knowledge in that field. Various kinds of consultants are available namely legal consultants, HR consultants, strategy consultants, marketing consultants, public relations consultants etc. You can opt for any of these consultancy franchises.
• Home based franchises: Home based franchises that include beauty products, cleaning services, travel planning etc are best suited for housewives, students and retired people. It provides the convenience of working from your home at your own scheduled time.
Apart from these significant business sectors, hundreds of others are available like franchises from fitness centers, pet supplies, jewelry, bookstores, automotive, insurance, mail and courier services and so on. Choose from this wide range of options based on your interest and convenience, and make use of these existing business opportunities.